Passionate 3D Artist with over 5 years of experience in 3D Modeling, texturing, drawing, and painting. Have been practicing my skills on ZBrush for over 7 years of experience.
- Modeling and sculpting 3D models.
- Ability to paint textures.
- Ability to develop a character from initial concept to final render.
- Developed an understanding of human anatomy.
- Developed an understanding of light, shadow, contrast, and color.
- Developed understanding of PBR workflow.
- Strong background in traditional drawing.
- Detail oriented.
- Hard surface and organic surface modeling with ZBrush
- Developed an understanding of retopology
- Rendering with ZBrush and Keyshot
- developed an understanding of textures using ZBrush
- Proficient with Windows platform.
- Working: Zbrush, Photoshop, Marvelous Designer, and Keyshot.
- I started Modeling for a Collectible Studio in 2017 as a Full-time 3D Artist and have completed work for them.
- In 2021, I launched my own online website and focused my work on building my brand while maintaining a select list of clients for freelance work.
- From creating stylized, Realistic, semi-realistic, DC Comic style, and cartoonish human characters to creatures, animals, and props, I am well trained to take on any sort of 2D concept and translate it to 3D, regardless of style and challenge the concept may bring with it. I am used to tight deadlines and can work at high speed if necessary.
- While working on so many different and demanding projects, I have been trained to produce mesh, textures, and shading of excellent quality for a huge spectrum of different assets and characters.
- Translation from a 2D concept idea/design to a 3D model/sculpt.
- Offering variations and ideas from the original design in order to get the best final result.
- Using Zbrush mostly, models and sculpts can be exported to any software or get them ready for 3D printing.
- I am always looking forward to challenging myself and bringing support to my Clients and everyone I meet throughout my professional career.
- Feel free to contact me with any questions!
Please follow up:
- This is my portfolio. Take a look, and hope you enjoy it. Follow me back on Artstation and Sketchfab to check all the new work.
Phone number: +213 558 179 183
Viber / Whassup: +213 558 179 183
I worked for Silverfox Creative Studios as a 3D Artist and worked on multiple projects such as Terminator, Warhammer, Batman, and Angry Birds
Silverfox is specialized in 3D Printed Characters and collectibles
I have worked as a freelancer 3D Artist online with different clients around the world, i have worked on multiple projects and gained a lot of experience in Character design